Mehndi or Henna is a paste that is purchased in a conical tube and is transformed into models for men and women. It is also derived from the Sanskrit mendhikā. The use of mehndi and turmeric is described in the first books of Hindu Vedic ritual. Initially used only for the men and women’s palms never but as time progressed, it is now more common for men to carry. Haldi (staining oneself with turmeric paste) as well as mehndi is customs Vedic, intended to be a symbolic representation of the outside and the Sun inside. Vedic customs are centered on the idea of “Awakening” the inner light Traditional Indian designs are representations of the Sun on the Palm.Mehndi is an inseparable part of Indian culture. Due to its immense popularity and its constant mix with different cultures, we are seeing different types of mehndi.
It does not hurt the skin and cause pain. It is completely free of any painful process.
1. Back Designs:
It will make your without sleeves or bodice looks cool with the floral pattern. The model is simple and is ideal for women of any age group. In addition, it is totally safe and pain free.
2. Bridel mehandi design of hand
So brides – want some drawings that would improve your back so .you would wear? Then we have an excellent choice for you to try. This elegant design will look great on the bride with his floral creations and peacock. The addition of beads and bindis also makes an excellent choice for anyone who wants to add a little sparkle to their backs. Also if you want, you can make this design and keep the pearls and the next. This design can be extended to your hand mehandi and it would look very nice on any bride.
3. Siren for women 3 tattoo designs. We girls like sirens, don’t we? Then how about you try a few sirens tattoo designs on your body too? You can make this design anywhere, if you please. It is very feminine and you will surely surprise someone.
4. We love necklaces and when we can do using Mehendi, and then it is nothing like. This one is for those who want to try something new and have their necks colorful with nice necklace designs. Pretty cute right?
5. One for the back. It is not for the faint heated. It is large enough and has much as closely and designs. But one thing is sure; it will remove all his breath. The tattoo is made with red mehndi which makes this quite different conception of the black mehndi which is usually used to tattoo’s.
6. Another design for the back, it seems very feminine and can be carried away by anyone. The design includes mainly floral, making it really apt for anyone. This can also be done on the stomach or lower back too.
7. Not sure make tattoos mehandi on their backs? Then try this design on the hands. This will add some colors to your hands while keeping simple. There are many small and finely made patters. However, the highlight is the small floral pattern in the middle of the design. If you are not comfortable with it, and you want something simple, then try the next design.
8. Pink stones mehandi design.
It is really easy to carry and will look great on anyone. You can do this on your palm, at the back of the neck or anywhere you please. It can also be decorated with sequins and small stones. Here small stones pink and Golden and silver glitter of the tube are used to decorate the center of the design.
For feedback join us: