It can be really a hassle and not to mention the considerable amount of money spent on such rituals to go the salon to get a face polisher every now and then. In the fear of getting a skin rash or something like that most of you may not prefer using too much chemicals over your face.
But to preserve its natural glow what’s important is treating your skin effectively. Once or twice a month it is most easily achievable by using a skin polisher.If you apply skin polish to your face and body, your skin will look bright and fresh because skin polish helps to remove dead cells. Use of anti-aging creams, allowing expensive products to penetrate deeper into the layers of skin help to remove dead skin. Skin and body polish treatments, is an expensive procedure especially when it is bought from departmental store or any other market. So use simple things within the vicinity of your house if you desire to achieve the same results as those expensive salon treatments while.
To make a thrifty skin polish to get beautiful glowing skin in no time the easiest way is to purchase a few simple ingredients, get some others out of your kitchen cupboards and mix up them properly. You can pamper yourself at anytime and it takes much less time, fuel and hassle. So here I am going to share with you an amazing recipe for your home spa ritual to try on. This skin polish will be the result of home ingredients in this way there are little to no chances of damaging your precious skin:
Brown Sugar and Jojoba Oil skin polish:
For making this skin polish you need these ingredients:
- Take 1/2 cup jojoba oil and add one cup of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon orange oil and four to five capsules of Vitamin E in a bowl.
- Mix all these ingredients properly to give them a consistent shape. If the polish is too thick for you, add more Jojoba oil until it is thinner.
- Rub this scrub on your face in round motion.
Then rinse with water, pat your skin dry and after it apply moisturizer on your face.
Citrus Sea Salt skin Polish:
This is another skin polish which is prepared by home and natural ingredients. So the ingredients you need are:
- Take four tablespoons of olive oil and in this oil mix 1/2 cup of sea salt, and three drops of lemon oil and five drops of orange oil in a small bowl.
- To mix it thoroughly together use a metal spoon to make a kind of scrub.
- Apply the scrub to your skin rubb it in round shape. You will get good result by appling this scrub or polish because the sea salts will exfoliate your skin, the olive oil will moisturize, and the citrus oils will leave you feeling fresh.
- With clear water rinse it thoroughly, pat dry. Moisturize your skin after you are done.
Baking Soda Skin Polish:
- Take one part of your favorite cleanser or facial lotion and one part baking soda then mix them properly.
- Apply to your face very gently, exfoliating it in a circular motion.
- With clear water rinse, pat dry and moisturize.
I hope you will like this post of skin polish and now able to make skin polish at your own home. For your comments we are still waiting: